ESSAY: 'The Splintered Self, Digital Otherness and Free Will' in Lidia Bocanegra Barbecho, & Ana García López Eds. (2017) Con La Red/En La Red: Creación, Investigación y Comunicación Cultural y Artística en la Era de Internet (p. 612). Granada: Universidad de Granada; Downhill Publishing (NY).
ARTICLE: 'Self-made: Constructing identity at the threshold between virtual and physical realms' in Denise Doyle and Yacov Sharir, Eds. Metaverse Creativity (Intellect, Ltd., November 2016).
Vanishing Points: Articulations of Death, Fragmentation, and the Unexperienced Experience of Created Objects (Intellect, Ltd., September 2015).
BOOK CHAPTER: "Digital Steps of Protest, Re-enactment, and Networked Interaction: Joseph DeLappe’s Salt Satyagraha Project" In Denise Doyle, Ed. New Opportunities for Artistic Practice in Virtual Worlds (IGI Global Press, June 2015).
SELECT ARTICLES & ESSAYS:
- "The Importance of Abstraction" First Person Scholar (23 September 2015)
- "The Language of Repetition" InterArtive: Original vs. Copy Special Issue #75 (July 2015)
- "Mapping the Spaces in Between" Dissect Journal Issue #2 (June 2015)
- "The In-Betweenness of Cinema" Alice, Journal of the Department of MFA Photography, Video and Related Media (Visual Arts Press, Spring 2014)
- “Game Art Installation ‘Ripon’” New Media Fix (10 July 2007)
- “War in Videogame Art: What If We Played A War And Nobody Won?” Furtherfield (27 April 2007)